Registered Nurse - Acute Care (Weekender Program)
Premium Differential, Competitive Wages & Weekender Bonus Pay!
Valley County Health System is currently seeking a Registered Nurse to join our new Weekender Program! This position will work four/five weekends out of six. One year previous RN experience preferred, but not required. This opportunity will be available for one year!
JOB SUMMARY: Responsibilities of the Weekender Program Registered Nurse position include:
- Performing comprehensive nursing assessments in an efficient and effective manner
- Collaborating with Medical Staff, management, and other health care providers to coordinate medical and nursing management of patient care
- Providing care in the Emergency Department and inpatient setting
- Demonstrating efficient time management and accurate documentation
- Promoting and ensuring patient and staff safety in all aspects of responsibilities
REQUIREMENTS: • Graduate of accredited school of nursing • Currently licensed in the State of Nebraska • BLS, ACLS, and TNCC certification required and can also be provided on-site! • Ability to multitask • Well organized and detail oriented • Experience with documenting in an EMR is preferred but not required.