Registered Nurse - Acute Care (PRN-As Needed)
Competitive Wages & Premium Differentials!
Valley County Health System is currently seeking a Registered Nurse to join our Acute Care & Emergency Department team on a PRN basis! This position works on an as-needed basis on the night shift or weekends. One year previous RN experience preferred. This position is required to work four shifts every three months.
JOB SUMMARY: Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse position include:
- Performing comprehensive nursing assessments in an efficient and effective manner
- Collaborating with Medical Staff, management, and other health care providers to coordinate medical and nursing management of patient care
- Performing emergency treatment and caring for inpatients
- Demonstrating efficient time management and accurate documentation
- Promoting and ensuring patient and staff safety in all aspects of responsibilities
REQUIREMENTS: • Graduate of accredited school of nursing • Currently licensed in the State of Nebraska • BLS, ACLS, and TNCC certification required and can also be provided on-site! • Ability to multitask • Well organized and detail oriented • Experience with documenting in an EMR is preferred but not required.