Registered Nurse - Acute Care (PRN-As Needed)
Competitive Wages & Premium Differentials!
Valley County Health System is currently seeking a Registered Nurse to join our Acute Care & Emergency Department team on a PRN basis! This position works on an as-needed basis on the night shift or weekends. One year previous RN experience preferred. This position is required to work four shifts every three months. At this time, the PRN opportunity will remain available through 2020.
JOB SUMMARY: Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse position include:
- Performing comprehensive nursing assessments in an efficient and effective manner
- Collaborating with Medical Staff, management, and other health care providers to coordinate medical and nursing management of patient care
- Performing emergency treatment and caring for inpatients
- Demonstrating efficient time management and accurate documentation
- Promoting and ensuring patient and staff safety in all aspects of responsibilities
REQUIREMENTS: • Graduate of accredited school of nursing • Currently licensed in the State of Nebraska • BLS, ACLS, and TNCC certification required and can also be provided on-site! • Ability to multitask • Well organized and detail oriented • Experience with documenting in an EMR is preferred but not required.