Director of Behavorial Health
Signet is seeking a Nebraska Licensed Therapist to head our outpatient program as the Director of Behavioral Health, Outpatient Program in Ord, NE.
Signet Health offers a competitive salary and benefits package - medical/dental/vision/disability insurance, 401k, and a generous PTO allowance. We are also offering a generous sign-on bonus and relocation allowance for the new Director of Behavioral Health.
You can build a dynamic career with Signet Health and Valley County Health System helping return our patients to the highest quality of life.
YOUR PRIMARY DUTIES AS A DIRECTOR WILL INCLUDE:
- Overseeing all day-to-day operations of the psychiatric outpatient unit, including supervision of staff.
- Providing group therapy to patients.
- Leading program development with short-term and long-term goals.
- Ensuring compliance with hospital, state, federal, and licensing agency regulatory standards
- Establishing relationships with community leaders and service providers to promote/foster the positive reputation of the program.
- Licensed in the state of NE as a master’s level Social Worker or Counselor or credentialed as a Licensed Mental Health Practitioner in Nebraska.
Valley County, Nebraska lies at the foot of one of the largest and most unique areas in the continental USA - the Nebraska Sandhills.
Valley County Health System’s Heritage Program for Seniors provides individual, group, and family therapy services to senior adults.