Infant co-teacher- Full Time
Linda's Preschool is looking for a caring and dependable infant teacher to work with children in the infant rooms in our new facility. Children in the Infant 1 room are 6 weeks – 12 months of age. Children in the Infant 2 room are 12 months- 18 months. The co-teacher will be assigned to a room, however there may be times when she will work in the other room as well.
This individual must be:
- Comfortable caring for this age group of children,
- Able to communicate with parents,
- Willing to accept direction from lead teachers or other supervising staff
- Able to work as a team player
- Dependable and reliable-able to work when scheduled
- Willing to attend and complete regular in-service trainings
Depending on experience and education an initial training may be required prior to beginning employment.
This position will start in late October or early November.
For more information: