BankFirst is seeking an outgoing, service oriented professional to fulfill the role of Universal Banker in our Ord NE location. Successful candidate will possess good math and communication skills, be accurate, work well under pressure and be well organized. The individual will be responsible for conducting teller transactions, cross-selling bank products and services, have the ability to perform new account duties and be able to identify and refer loan prospects to lenders as well as assist commercial bankers with deposit acquisition.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
BankFirst provides competitive compensation including an excellent fringe benefit package.
*BankFirst is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Previous bank experience preferred.
- Previous sales training and/or experience preferred.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: In person
- Cash handling: 1 year (Preferred)
- Banking: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)